SuganNaidoo Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Using HP OO to Deploy a SiteScope Template

Hi

I have created a flow in HP OO to deploy a HP SiteScope template.

When try to use the template we deploy in the production environment "Base Monitoring Template" it gives me an error stating that it cannot find the template name.

If I use a template called TEST01 it works.

So I believe the issue has to do with the spaces between the words. Is there a delimiter that needs to be used instead of spaces? I have tried using other variables like "", $$, (), {}, [] etc.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Sugan Naidoo

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Andrey_C_OO
New Member.

Re: Using HP OO to Deploy a SiteScope Template

Hi Sugan,

Thank you for contacting HPE Forum.

My name is Andrey from the OO/CSA team, and I am the engineer assigned to work in this thread. 

Regarding the same, have you try to use the underscore? 

Also please confirm me your OO and Sitescope version, and the version of the HP solutions CP that you have or Base CP if you are using 9.x version. 

Best Regards,

Andrey Corrales Torres | SW Technical Support Consultant.

Operations Orchestration

Hewlett-Packard (SSO Portal)

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Hi Andrey

The version of SiteScope is 11.24 and the OO Studio is 10.50. The CP versions are 1.3.0. I have tried using the underscore character as well but to no avail.

Regards

0 Likes
Andrey_C_OO
New Member.

Hi Sugan,

I see that the version of the Solutions CP that you are using is 1.3.0, this is a very older version. Can you please download and test with the latest CP version for the HP solutions CP that is 1.7.0? If so, this is the link: 

https://hpln.hpe.com/contentoffering/hp-oo-hp-solutions-content

Please let me know if after upgrading the CP you are still having the error, in that case we can open a support case to report the bug.

Thank you,

I hope this information helps you.

Best Regards,

Andrey Corrales Torres | SW Technical Support Consultant.

Operations Orchestration

Hewlett-Packard (SSO Portal)

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Hi Andrey

We have upgraded the content pack, but it is still goving us the same error message.

The source path is as follows:

Production (Group) -> Base Montoring (Sub-Group) -> Base Monitoring Template (Template).

I input it as Production\Base Monitoring\Base Monitoring Template for the source input. I have tried the following characters "", $$, {}, [], (), _, -, %20, %% as a delimiter for the space characters.

I do believe that the spaces between the words could be the issue. When I tested it i used a testing template Test(Group) -> Test01(Template) that deployed fine. Just the production templete one doesn't work.

I have tried this on our Production instance of OO connecting to Dev Test Sitescope as well as using my own OO connecting to my own SiteScope.

Kind Regards

Sugan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.