carlc Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Using OO 10.8 CSA4.8 Deploying Openstack fails with error on HTTP client get

Hi,

My environment is OO 10.8 CSA 4.8, When I deploy openstack : I get stuck in this stage :

(see Openstack error. JPG)

Http Client Get flow fails

error message is : A trusted keystore could not be found or it does not contain the needed certificate

I already added the csa and the openstack horizon cert to the client.truststore.

I check the api on the openstack horizon portal and it is pointing correctly to the url.

Are there any further settings I need to check?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Reply
Olman_Q_OO Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Using OO 10.8 CSA4.8 Deploying Openstack fails with error on HTTP client get

Thank you for contacting Microfocues Forum. 

My name is Olman, I am from the OO/CSA team. 

Regarding your question, my recommendation is to open a case with support in order to set up a webex session and check your enviroment and the steps that you mentioned, also in this meeting, support can check certificate and try to figure out the issue. Will be a pleasure to help you 

Olman Guzman Quesada
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.