Contributor.. Newtopian Contributor..
Contributor..

Using OO SDK 10.60 : How to access the flow's properties from the Action's Java code ?

I'm trying to develop a simple Action that would process a template into a String that can then be passed to another action (say set the html body of a mail).

To keep the interface simple i'd like the action to access all the flows and global actions directly rather than pass them all as parameters.

So Question is how can I access details about the flow that is currently calling my action from within the action java code itself ?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Using OO SDK 10.60 : How to access the flow's properties from the Action's Java code ?

Hi,

Not sure if I uderstoo the use case. If you want to get details about OO flows you can call OO REST APIs from java and get them. 

If you want to get the current execution details one option is to pass the flow run_id as input to the  java @action and then call from java the OO REST API to get the execution details based on the run_id.

HTH,

Lucian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.