Absent Member.. AlfraEs Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Using Powershell script object for Exchange cmdlets

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the PowerShell Script object  (version 92) to execute commands on an Exchange on the same domain as the RAS that is executing them.

I've given the user numerous permissions but I always get "Connection refused: connect" when executing the flow.

On the RAS I have installed the Exchange Management Tools and when logged in locally, if I open the powershell window and execute the same test command (get-mailbox) It works fine.

Has anyone had problems with this ?

OO version is 9.07 with a RAS on the same domain as the Exchange server (Exchange 2013).

Thanks all

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.. AlfraEs Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Using Powershell script object for Exchange cmdlets

Problem has now changed a bit, i added the powershell profile locally to the user account so when logged in I open powershell it opens already with the exchange snap-in and get-mailbox test works.

When I do it from OO i get "The term 'get-mailbox' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet" and if I try to add the snap-in input with the value Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.SnapIn I get the error "Could not add snap-in Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.SnapIn to the current powershell session. "

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello AlfraEs,

I am an Operations Orchestration Support representative, I will be researching according to your request.

Please give me a bit more time and I’ll be back as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sussan  Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello AlfraEs,

I hope you are great today.

I wanted to let you know that I am working diligently on <Using Powershell script object for Exchange cmdlets>. I will respond with an update as soon as possible.  

Thank you for your continued patience.

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello AlfraEs,

I hope you are fine today.

Regarding your thread and this message: Connection refused: connect, I have found some information, please take a look:

In HPOO we have reported an issue with the same message, please check the port number and User permissions, sometimes this is the cause of this issue.

I hope this information help you, but if not, don't hesitate to let me know and I will continue with my researches.

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello

I hope you are great today!

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as accepted solution.

Thank you,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.