Absent Member.. AKUK Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Using external values to populate variables in HPE NA

Hello,

I'm trying to find out if it's possible, in the OO/NA integration, to populate variables, when running a NA configuration template or NA command script, automatically from an external source like a flat file or a DB?

For example, using NA, through OO, to configuring multiple devices with names that came from an CSV file.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Josue_G_OO Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Using external values to populate variables in HPE NA

Thank you for contacting HPE Forum. My name is Josue, I am from the OO/CSA team. Let me take a look into this and get back to you shortly.

Regards, 

Thank You.

Josue Gómez
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. AKUK Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Using external values to populate variables in HPE NA

Thanks. Awaiting your update.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.