gk3
New Member.

Utility for Purging History: MSSQL.zip | OOPurgeHistory.sql

Jump to solution

Hello,

in the document Database_Guide.pdf  on page 20 there is the "Utility for Purging History" with the script OOPurgeHistory.sql  mentioned. We have HP OO version 10.10 but I didn't find the script/ZIP file under HPE Live Network as described:

---
Utility for Maintaining Indexes and Statistics:
Download the latest MSSQL.zip pack from HP Live Network under OO DB Maintenance Scripts
and Procedures > HP Operations Orchestration 10.10 and unpack it.

---

Where can I download it?

Best regards,
Günter

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Harar-Zafrir Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Utility for Purging History: MSSQL.zip | OOPurgeHistory.sql

Jump to solution

Hello,

As a result of HPLN stucture changes, indeed some of the older DB-Maintenance packages are not available...

I have attached the latest HPE OO 10.10 Database Maintenance package.

Harar

0 Likes
3 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

You could find the 10.10 for MSSQL here:

https://lnast01pcache.saas.hpe.com/asset/resources/pd/oo/1ln1459948799/MS-SQL_0.zip

Andrei

Andrei Vasile Truta
Harar-Zafrir Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hello,

As a result of HPLN stucture changes, indeed some of the older DB-Maintenance packages are not available...

I have attached the latest HPE OO 10.10 Database Maintenance package.

Harar

0 Likes
gk3
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Andrei and Harar,

Thank you for your very quick response!

Best regards,
Günter

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.