Dondon22 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Utility to export OO 9.07 flows to OO 10.70?

Hi! I have 2 versions of OO running side by side: OO 9.07 and OO 10.70 Now, my dilemma is migrating the huge amount of flows I have created in OO 9.07 to OO 10.70 Is there a separate utility that HP provided to help people like me facing this type of scenario? Thanks in advance. Don
In IT there is no Magic, just Logic ^_^
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Established Member.. TerrySummers
Established Member..

Re: Utility to export OO 9.07 flows to OO 10.70?

Please see Upgrading_to_HPOO_10.x_from_HPOO_9.pdf in the docs directory from the extracting install package for 10.70.
It will show you how to use upgrade-content.bat for converting the flows and also OOSH for migrating the history/schedules if required.

0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Utility to export OO 9.07 flows to OO 10.70?

On top of what Terry has mentioned which should be your starting point, keep in mind that the upgrade-content.bat is also covered in a set of videos available here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6gT1AXP3aw&list=PLWiCC0hzgG_zvVDW5NmBJKj7O1Xa8GmTv 

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.