gpcl2018
New Member.

Variable + Variable

Hello,

I need get the value of the variable inside another variable, example:

I have query 1, query 2, query 3 as row in my table (Database)

1. query 1 | select getdate()
  2. query 2 | select getdate() +1

how create a variable with value context variable, my variable x is a number incremental (list or count)

${query ${x}}

Option: how use variable context in scriptlet filter? 

i'm looking other answers but not is the same

opción 1

option 2

Help please!!!

0 Likes
3 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Variable + Variable

I would suggest this document: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1VqSvJz11AbR3BpM19jR2dGeUE/view?usp=sharing

before that I would also suggest to check the "Insert Script Template"  from the scriptlet section. it provides accurate examples for what it needs to be done.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Contributor.. Darren1 Contributor..
Contributor..

I created a custom operation to address a similar issue.  I've attached the operation.  Hope it helps.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

A simple way would be to use assign from  and write in the assign from field querry${x}. This will resolve to what you need. Most likely this si part of the document that Andrei mentioned. 

Regards,

Vlad

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.