New Member.. Starjammer
New Member..

Web Services Wizard does not create Operations from WSDL

Hello.

I am trying to create operations for use with BMC Remedy. Our Remedy team provided us with the URL for the WSDL file, which I input in the ws-wizard.bat executable. It sees the operation (it's just one), but does not generate the HP OO Operations for it, giving the error dialog:

"All the flows were already present in the repository. No new flow was created."

However, in the folder of the Project that I created with the wizard, there are no flows, even in under Library\Wizards\Web Services Wizard. In fact under that folder there is only a file named "ERI" with 0 byes.

Has anyone encountered this issue before? How did you resolve this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.