Absent Member.. talwarri Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Web Services operations in OO

I have a wsdl URL, I entered web service URL in web service wizard and selected all the option to create
operations in OO.Then I imported it in OO author. Now when I try to run it( one of lot of operations that has come in
Authors by importing it).i.e addLibrarychunk which is the first one, it gives error failed.

URL is added in RAS, shows available there
Please let me know if I am missing some thing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. Steve_Drummond Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Web Services operations in OO

Can you post the error message?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,
Web services is working by post XML data with the values and the return output is xml.
WebService Wizard is to simplify this process so all you have to do is to copy the operation to your flow and "You have to modify the operations steps with the expected input value".

Check this and let us know.
Regards,
Mahmoud Ibrahim
https://www.itmthoughts.com
New version of Mahmoudthoughts witten by other IT experts
  • Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.

• Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
  • 0 Likes
    Absent Member.. talwarri Absent Member..
    Absent Member..

I imported all operations in OO , and then tried to run it but it is failing. Is it necessary to provide the input, I am doing testing to see how it works.
    0 Likes
    Absent Member.. Krupakara_Vasan Absent Member..
    Absent Member..

Yes unlike any other OO operations or steps you need to supply valid input values for testing the webservices as well for it to return correct response

0 Likes
    The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.