Absent Member.. kstanczy Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Website don't generate one form when run from HP OO

Hello,

I am working on automatisation for log into one website, which is generated dynamicly. I have a PowerShell Script that open new instance of Internet Explorer, go to my site and try to log in (via login, password and security code). When I run this script outside OO it's work perfectly. But when I use step "PowerShell Script" in HP OO 9.07 website don't generate security code form. 

So there are my questions:

• Which version of PS HP OO 9.07 use?
  • Is there any possibility to change version/way of running script?
  • Is there any other way to do this?

I even try to run this script as outside file from flow, but it's don't work (still don't generate security code form).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
GalM Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Website don't generate one form when run from HP OO

Hi, 

Did you get any errors while running the script from the OO flow? 

0 Likes
Absent Member.. kstanczy Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Website don't generate one form when run from HP OO

Hi,

After running this script I've receive Property 'value' cannot be found on this object; make sure it exists and is
settable. error. It's occur in this line: $addpassword2.value = $password2; 

I've save source code of opened by HP OO site into *.txt file and I realized that there is no code for password2.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.