Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

What do I use for the hostname and IP address when we will have many Central clusters for license.

What do I use for the hostname and IP address when we will have many Central clusters for license?  It shows that we need a new license for 10.50.

Thanks,
Don

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: What do I use for the hostname and IP address when we will have many Central clusters for licens

Hello Don,

Regarding your request, let me research and consult with my OO team about it.

Best Regards,

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: What do I use for the hostname and IP address when we will have many Central clusters for licens

Hello Don,

Regarding your request please take a look the following information:

• The licensing Team – They should be the ones to answer questions on how its licensed and what it costs.
  • Also can contact your Sales Representative.

I hope this information helps you.

Best Regards,

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.