meallhour Contributor.
Contributor.

What is difference between Content Packs tab and Library tab?

Jump to solution

I am new to HP OO and want to know what is the difference between Content Packs tab and Library tab under Dependencies

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mostafa_hassan Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: What is difference between Content Packs tab and Library tab?

Jump to solution

Hello Meal,

Welcome to OO, it's amazing product you will be enthusiastic to learn it,

Regarding your question, I would recommend starting with the Concept Guide to start understanding HOW OO is working.

https://lnast01pcache.saas.hpe.com/asset/resources/pd/oo/20y1460899340/OO10.60_Concepts_Guide.pdf 

For Content Packs "CP"  , it's pre-packaged Operations and Flow's Whether it's from HPE or from Partner or from contribution in the community, there's dependency for Content Packs  "CP" while importing them to Studio or central as some flows/ operations in specific CP are depending on some operations in another CP.

Once you have imported one or more CP into studio or Central, if you selected another tab for the library it will restructure all imported CP's into tree-structured one that has same flows from CP's that you have imported earlier that for Simplifying to locate flows and operations in the tree. 

I hope that answered your question,

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, kindly click the 'Kudos' button.
0 Likes
1 Reply
mostafa_hassan Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: What is difference between Content Packs tab and Library tab?

Jump to solution

Hello Meal,

Welcome to OO, it's amazing product you will be enthusiastic to learn it,

Regarding your question, I would recommend starting with the Concept Guide to start understanding HOW OO is working.

https://lnast01pcache.saas.hpe.com/asset/resources/pd/oo/20y1460899340/OO10.60_Concepts_Guide.pdf 

For Content Packs "CP"  , it's pre-packaged Operations and Flow's Whether it's from HPE or from Partner or from contribution in the community, there's dependency for Content Packs  "CP" while importing them to Studio or central as some flows/ operations in specific CP are depending on some operations in another CP.

Once you have imported one or more CP into studio or Central, if you selected another tab for the library it will restructure all imported CP's into tree-structured one that has same flows from CP's that you have imported earlier that for Simplifying to locate flows and operations in the tree. 

I hope that answered your question,

Regards
Mostafa Hassan
--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, kindly click the 'Kudos' button.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.