Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

When using the HTTP PUT operation we are getting content_length error.

When using the HTTP PUT flow, we are including an “application/json” formatted string body to the HTTP request. The HTTP API server that we are acting against expects for the Content-Length header to be set correctly; however, it is not set automatically by the client. When we try to set the Content-Length header to the byte-length of the 8bit encoded body it gives us an error that the Content-Length header is already set.

If we don't send the Content_Length is comes back saying it is required.

Thanks,
Don

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: When using the HTTP PUT operation we are getting content_length error.

Hello Don,

I am an HP OO support representative and I am researching this question with the team.  I will respond when I have something for you.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.