SHTRUKUM Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Which OO table store the Operation Output Log

Hi Team,

I want to know where the Operation Output data are store in which OO Table. 

i.e if we run the Operation Remote command Excution and give the command like C:\dir or net start "Spooler". And this operation give the some output. The same value we can see in stdout variable. 

Is the stdout value stored any of OO table? please let me know which table store this data.

Regards

Shtrudhan Kumar

0 Likes
2 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Which OO table store the Operation Output Log

You would be better served using the built in reporting functionality and exporting to csv or text.

The table is OO_STEP_LOG_BINDINGS - this is a highly active table with the potential to be quite large -- mucking around could cause environment instability. If values are encrypted you wont be able to decrypt via SQL

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Which OO table store the Operation Output Log

If you are looking for the raw result (which is usually where stdout and unfiltered results go) the table you are looking for is oo_step_log_ended.

Inputs and results go to step_log_bindings.

Regards,

Vlad

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.