Respected Contributor.. hpooStudent Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Windows Service Status Operator

hi i am using the operator "Service Status" to check the windows service status of W32Time on a remote server. when i test it using the OO studio debug mode it it work perfectly. however when i use OO studio to connect to the remote debugger to run it on OO central 

{returnResult=;error=System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot open Service Control Manager on computer 'x.x.x.x This operation might require other privileges. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied. 

is there a reson why running on OO studio debug and on OO central [debug] will give me different results?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Trusted Contributor.. jarodb Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Windows Service Status Operator

On your central - is the deployed value of the stored account you're using to connect overridden? - if so is that override value correct.

//Actively seeking HPOO opportunities
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. hpooStudent Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Hi not in this case I was running on debugger mode on studio connecting to do Central the values are from OO studio.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

It also depends on the credentials you are passing (if you are passing) to the flow/operation.

Do you pass any credentials?

Does the user used to run Central service accout have enough permissions to connect to the target system?

HTH,

Lucian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.