Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Worker issues

Hi,  am seeing below error messages in execution logs frequently.  Please help in analyzing and remediating.

Error 1

[WorkerFillBufferThread] (InBuffer.java:148) ERROR - Fill InBuffer thread was interrupted... java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted

Error 2

[scoreWorkerScheduler-1] (OutboundBufferImpl.java:172) ERROR - Failed to drain buffer, invoking worker internal recovery... java.lang.RuntimeException: runningExecutionPlan is null

2nd error continued with long stack of info.  I have posted couple of times an hour before but those 2 posts were removed.

Please suggest the corrective actions we can initiate.

Satya

2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

which version you are running on? i remember that the second error appeared in one of the older versions. ( i think something between 10.80 and 2018.05)

as far as i remember in those versions the Running execution plans are shared between flowinstances of same flow type. 

what happens they count the references in DB ... when ever a flow instance ends it deletes the runningexecutionplan or reduces the reference count.

under certain load conditions it happened that the runningexecution plan was deleted although there is still an active instance..... 

I think at least in 2019.11 this should be gone.

To clean that up you will need a specific DB Cleanupscript as far as  i remember (depending on OO Version) suggest to contact Support

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Issue resolved by removing stale entries.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.