vshivanna Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Write result in Excel file

Hi,

I am using List Services operation which lists list of services, I  want that list should be saved in Excel file.. So I also tried using add excel data operation and write to file operation...And given previous step result in content input... But what happened is, Whole data is coming in single cell, need to come in all cells.. Is there any way to use...?

Awaiting your reply..

Regards,

Soundarajan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Write result in Excel file

Hello Soundarajan,

I am an OO Support representative, can you please tell me your OO version, your CP level and also send to me the log with the error - with the Subject line "FORUM POST: Re: Write result in Excel file" to jason.cantrell@hp.com.

I will take a look,

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply..

HP OO version: 9.06

Content Pack: CP12.

As I said, I doesn’t got any error message. The whole output has been saved in the single cell.

Regards,

Soundarajan Kumar.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Soundarajan,

I have been trying to respond back to you and the e-mail that you originally had bounced back several times.  Is there a better e-mail to reach you with?  Please forward to me.

Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Hi Jason,

I doesn't got any email from you till now...

Its been while we have this problem.. Attached the output file...

Regards,

Soundarajan.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Soundarajan,

I think my e-mail didn’t go through.  I found this update for you on this issue.  It was an enhancement request for CP 13 - QCCR8C5259 Modify the Excel operation "Modify Cell" to be able to define the row and column delimiter for different characters or fix the deprecated operation "Modify Excel Data" to work as in Content Pack7.

This has been fixed and is available for Content Pack 13.  Please download and test this now that you can use commas as a delimiter.

https://hpln.hp.com/node/44/contentfiles

Please let me know if this fixes your issue.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.