Absent Member.. dsalkin Absent Member..
Absent Member..

assigning value to OO System Properties from a flow

Jump to solution

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can change the value of one of my OO System Properties from within a flow? (perhaps from a scriptlet)

Thanks,

David Salkin

HP SaaS

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Steve_Drummond Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: assigning value to OO System Properties from a flow

Jump to solution

I don't know of any way to do this from a scriptlet; the built-in operation is a plug-in and likely hitting the underlying Java classes.

The operation is

/Library/Integrations/Hewlett-Packard/Operations Orchestration/Repository/Set System Property

Hope that helps.

3 Replies
Super Contributor.. wdomerac Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

I'm using only one:

"Set Global Context Value"

\utility Operations\Deprecated\Set Global Context Value

And I'm using it to switch between "overrideNRAS" and "overrideJRAS" references. It very good If you need jump between RAS'es 🙂

0 Likes
Absent Member.. dsalkin Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Thanks v much. However, this method changes the value of a global variable such as "overrideJRAS". I am looking to change the value of a System Property under Configuration in the OO navigation bar.
e.g. changing the value of Configuration/System Properties/corePort
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Steve_Drummond Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

I don't know of any way to do this from a scriptlet; the built-in operation is a plug-in and likely hitting the underlying Java classes.

The operation is

/Library/Integrations/Hewlett-Packard/Operations Orchestration/Repository/Set System Property

Hope that helps.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.