Super Contributor.. SMET Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

corrupt flow library in central

Hi,

Our lab environment for CSA education is based on CSL 14.02 and as such contains CSA 4.0 and OO 10.02.

Several content packs are loaded onto Central, one of which is CSA-CP-1.0.0

In one of the labs we use Library/CSA/3.2/Providers/vCenter/vCenter Clone Server/Actions/vCenter Simple Compute - Deploy

As it happens, this flow can be displayed (the graph I mean) from within the Content Workspace on Central, but… the path doesn’t show neither does the UUID or the CP, etc… 

In fact from CSA when we call that flow, CSA claims this flow is simply not present on OO Central.

Reloading the CP throws errors which are extremely difficult to correct in 10.02 as we all know.

Any ideas how to correct this problem?

Is there a way to clean up the whole central library (and restart all over)?

I’d also like to understand where the actual problem stems from…

All help greatly appreciated as we have a class coming up on Monday and I need to have the image corrected ASAP!!!

Marc

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: corrupt flow library in central

Hello Marc,

I hope you are great today.

Could you please check the next information?

> Could yo please tell me if you are having clonation uuid?
> Do you have any patch?
> Could you please send me a Screen shot of the issue?
> Its the first time this happens?

> Base content Pack Version?

In addition if you have any question, don't doubt to let me know and I will continue with my researches and help you.
Best Regards & waiting your answer,
Sussan Z.A

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.