Respected Contributor.. hpooStudent Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

db_reader and DB_writer privillages for HPOO database

Jump to solution

hi I just setup the  OO in prod we need to harden the DB like to check if OO will work (after installation) if we only give db_reader and DB_writer privillages rather than db_reader, DB_writer and db_owner specfied in the documentation. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Respected Contributor..

Re: db_reader and DB_writer privillages for HPOO database

Jump to solution

🙂 i foudn the answer took out the db_owner to test with only writer and reader was not able to  deploy new content packs to the application. looks like can only stick with db_owner. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Respected Contributor..

Re: db_reader and DB_writer privillages for HPOO database

Jump to solution

🙂 i foudn the answer took out the db_owner to test with only writer and reader was not able to  deploy new content packs to the application. looks like can only stick with db_owner. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.