Highlighted
New Member.

groupType null field

As of version 1.13.0 of the base CP, the search operation in AD cannot return the field, it always returns null, the best thing is that no change has been indicated in these operations. Do you know any workaround? we need update this CP.

Regards

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: groupType null field

Hello gquero,

The base CP version you are upgrading to is quiet old, have you tried with a newer version?

Kindly check with a newer version, you can download it from the Marketplace in the next link: https://marketplace.microfocus.com/itom/content/oo-base-content

If after that you are still getting the error, please open a support case.

Regards! 

Carlos Rojas
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

hi Carlo

yes the problem has appeared just when trying to update from version 1.12.7 which is the one we use and it works to 1.17 which is the last one. As you will see in the images that I have uploaded the result executing with each one is different, then I have tried with all the versions above 1.12.7, as I have commented in the release notes there is no mention of change in AD operations, but all the evidence suggests that if there is a change
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

hi Carlo

Yes the problem has appeared just when trying to update from version 1.12.7 which is the one we use and it works to 1.17 which is the last one. As you will see in the images that I have uploaded the result executing with each one is different, then I have tried with all the versions above 1.12.7, as I have commented in the release notes there is no mention of change in AD operations, but all the evidence suggests that i, yes there is a change

Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.