mtlozl Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

how can i use Remote debugger with specific ras server

Jump to solution

Hello All,

I installed 2018.09 studio on my pc. I wrote some flows and i want to run on specific ras server with remote debugger. I find some guides but i didn’t understand correctly. Could you please write me the steps for about accessing the ras server from studio if you know.

many thanks 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: how can i use Remote debugger with specific ras server

Jump to solution

you can disable the other rases through Central

Or on the operations within the flow add the property "overrideNRAS" or "overrideJRAS" (based on the operation (right click the operation and click open operation - should see the var name 5 or 6 lines down)) and assign it to the worker name. 

1 Reply
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: how can i use Remote debugger with specific ras server

Jump to solution

you can disable the other rases through Central

Or on the operations within the flow add the property "overrideNRAS" or "overrideJRAS" (based on the operation (right click the operation and click open operation - should see the var name 5 or 6 lines down)) and assign it to the worker name. 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.