Absent Member.. Ecataldo Absent Member..
Absent Member..

how many licenses have HP Opertion Orchestration?

Jump to solution

there is any way to find out how many licenses have HPOO in my work?

I nedd this information please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. JasonCantrell Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: how many licenses have HP Opertion Orchestration?

Jump to solution

Hello again Ecataldo -

I received new information today.  It appears that there is not a current way to retrieve a license report. This would either need to be scripted via a command line or executed through the GUI.

However, you could place an enhancement request and it will be considered for a future product.

Here is the link to create a new Request for Enhancement (RFE): https://support.openview.hp.com/enhancement/do/main

On the left hand window select Submit a request.

Please let me know if this resolves this thread.  Thank you!

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Ecataldo -

Can you please clarify what you are asking? 

1) Are you asking how many Centrals or Studios you currently have installed and are up and running?

Or…

2) do you simply need to know if the OO license will allow you to install those products on multiple servers?

Please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Jason

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello again Ecataldo -

I received new information today.  It appears that there is not a current way to retrieve a license report. This would either need to be scripted via a command line or executed through the GUI.

However, you could place an enhancement request and it will be considered for a future product.

Here is the link to create a new Request for Enhancement (RFE): https://support.openview.hp.com/enhancement/do/main

On the left hand window select Submit a request.

Please let me know if this resolves this thread.  Thank you!

Jason

HP Support
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.