SGS16 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

how to Keep session alive InHPOO Remote command Execution operation?

Hi ,

I want to run a script in Remote command execution ..It is taking Backup..i need to run untill  backup is  taken. but the session is closed after 90 seconds.any Solutions?

Thanks andRegards,

SGs

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
EASJosh Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: how to Keep session alive InHPOO Remote command Execution operation?

Hi SG,

Could you advise on the script you are running, and possibly all parameters being passed through?

You should have the option to specify the timeout, under the input timeout.

Cheers,
Josh

--------------------------------------
If my post helped you, please click the 'Kudos' button.
0 Likes
scuda20 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: how to Keep session alive InHPOO Remote command Execution operation?

In my flows the worse case scenario is installing exchange which takes approximately 45-52 minutes depending on IOPS. "Remote Command Execution" default input timeout is 600 seconds. I have it set for 7200 seconds and have no issue with timeouts.

sshv2 timeouts are in milliseconds with the default of 90,000, in addtion you can add a hidden readTimout to the input for read operations from long running scripts you call. Some of mine are set for timeout=360000

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.