GJN13 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

how to add custom input for create Incident operation - SM

Hi All,

I want to add custom input in the create incident operation - SM,

is it possible to add the customized filed in create incident operation?

In my SM Incident forms, we have fewcustom fields, and i want to use these fields while creating incident ticket thru HPOO flow.

Thanks in advance,

Jagan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. DBR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: how to add custom input for create Incident operation - SM

You need to have the SM fat (Java) client.  You can build your own WSDL there with the custom field and then import the WSDL into HPOO using the WSDL wizard application that comes with OO.

Don

0 Likes
GJN13 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: how to add custom input for create Incident operation - SM

Hi Don,

Thanks for yor reply,I have added the custom filed in extaccess for Incident Mangement, and i have imported those wsdl files in HPOO, and i can able to run the flow and updating custom field in incident form thru OO create incident operation(Incidenet management wsdl), but here the problem for me is, when i use the Out of box Get Incident operation in another flow, if i run this flow i am getting below error,

" nested exception is:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.hp.openview.sm._711.IncidentInstanceType - PostCode"

here PostCode is the custom filed which i have added in the extaccess.

If i remove that postcode field from extaccess and i can able to get the details of incident, if i use that custom field in extaccess, error is getting for OOB Get incident operation.

Kindly let me know, how can i troubleshoot this error.

Thanks,

jagan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.