Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

how to setup schedule run UFT script from MF OO?

Hi,

I want to setting schedule run UFT script automatic from MF OO.

Pls, Show me how to create a schedule like that.

Thanks,

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: how to setup schedule run UFT script from MF OO?

Hello HongNguyen94,

You can use the OO scheduler to schedule a flow that runs the UFT script (you can use the Remote Command Execution operation for this task). Please check the following guide about OO Scheduler for additional details: https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Operations_Orchestration:2020.02/ScheduleFlowRuns

Regards! 

Carlos Rojas
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Hi Carlos,

I have successfully deployed the content pack UFT to MF OO.

Before creating schedule, i want to add the UFT script to MF OO. I don't know how to create it on MF OO central.

Can you help me with this problem?

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

@HongNguyen94 is there a reason why you are not using RPA instead of OO?

RPA is also based on OO and you can import UFT scripts in RPA activities. All the authoring and flow creation process can be done in the RPA Workflow Designer. After you are done you just need to deploy it to RPA Central and after that you can schedule the execution at your convenience.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Hi FlorinM,

I want to ask: Does RPA allow integration with the ALM system to run UFT scripts and show results on ALM?

Thanks,

HongNT

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi @HongNguyen94 ,

RPA is based on OO and UFT technologies. Considering this you can take advantage of the existing OO content and UFT integrations.

OO has the Micro Focus Solutions Content, which supports ALM integration. More details here: https://marketplace.microfocus.com/itom/content/v2/oo-micro-focus-solutions-content

Relevant documentation is here: https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/OO_MF_Solutions_Content:2.5.x/Home#rfo

I hope this will get you started.

Thanks,
Florin

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.