mtlozl Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

how to take date time value in input field?

Jump to solution

Hello All,

How can i take the current date and time in input field ?  I need take, date value, in the step..

Sample.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
wildbill001 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: how to take date time value in input field?

Jump to solution

OK, put the javascript in the step before the step you need the current date/time.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

use a javascript to get the current date/time from the system and then place in the global context.

Bill W

0 Likes
mtlozl Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello,

But i need to value before end of the step. I know; the javascript run after the step completion.

Best Regards

Mutlu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

OK, put the javascript in the step before the step you need the current date/time.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.