jgx020 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

how to use hp oo with svn

hello,

I have question about how to use hp oo with svn, I want to use hp oo like svn can control application veersion,which one can provide a help

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: how to use hp oo with svn

Hi,

It is possible to connect HP OO Studio with SVN and use SVN as source control management for your projects. In order to go into more detail we would need to know what version of OO 10 you are using and what exactly is the use case you want to achieve. For details about how to connect Studio to SVN see the oo studio guide.

Regards,

Vlad

0 Likes
jgx020 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi can you say the detail about svn connect the oo studio
0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

I would suggest to consult the studio guide in order to understand how to connect studio to your svn repository.

PS: Studio has an SCM menu from where you can do most of the stuff as well as SCM panels (by default at the bottom of the screen) that assist you too.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.