daniel.vila Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

hpoo 10.02 and hpsa 10.02 - starting OGFS script via webservices - error

the more elegant way to start operations in hpsa from hpoo which are not included in the SA content packs is in my opinion webservices wizard...

but it is really tricky sometimes...

did you successfully imported the StartOGFSScript and made it work?

im receiving this error in HPOO

<faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
   <faultstring>Found character data inside an array element while deserializing</faultstring>

any idea ??

thanks!

dani.-

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: hpoo 10.02 and hpsa 10.02 - starting OGFS script via webservices - error

Hello Daniel,

I am an Operations Orchestration Support representative, I will be researching according to your request. In other hand to start my researches, could you please provide me the next  information:

HPOO Version

Content Pack Version

A Screen Shot of the issue?

Waiting your answer,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Daniel,

Regarding your request I have found some information that could help you, please take a look the next information:

> Web_Services_Wizard_Guide_0.pdf -- Page 33

Some WSDLs have been written in a way that causes the Web Services Wizard to fail to recognize some array types. When one of these OO flows runs, it may return the following exception:

<faultcode><soapenv:Server.userException</faultcode><faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException: Found character data inside an array element while deserializing</faultstring>

The original WSDL file, that was correctly processed by the Web Services Wizard, used the ArrayOf_xsd_String implementation:

<wsdl:message name="createSelectionListRequest">

<wsdl:part name="values" type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_String"/>

</wsdl:message>

The modified WSDL file, which is correctly processed by the Web Services Wizard, redefines the type ArrayOf_xsd_String to WSListValues (this is a specific case for the createSelectionList operation from the example). Using the WSListValues type definition, you can also define your own array of string

PS: I have attached the document .pdf

I hope this information help you, but if not, don't hesitate to let me know and I will continue with my researches.

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
daniel.vila Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

thanks a lot for your answer,,, on the other hand i have found this other note :

https://hpln.hp.com/content/using-wswizard-create-operations-sa

and i think i will get the same , bad , results...

do you know if this limitation is already solved in hpoo10.02?

thanks !, regards

Dani.-

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Dani,

Thanks for your update.

Regarding your question Would you mind check the next steps:

In order to add flow inputs to the wswizard generated operation runFlow please follow the steps:

1. Define in the InvokeMethod2 the inputMap
  2. In order to be able to add inputs you have to define the input map (the * means the number of inputs is unlimited)

runFlow|params|flowInputs|*|parameter|name=name*

runFlow|params|flowInputs|*|parameter|value=value*

1. In the InvokeMethod2 operation modify the xmlTemplate and add under the <flowInputs> something like:

<flowInputs xsi:type="wsa:ArrayOf_tns1_WSFlowInput" soapenc:arrayType="soap:WSFlowInput[]" xmlns:wsa="https://<Central_IP>:8443/PAS/services/WSCentralService">

<!--Zero or more repetitions:-->

<parameter>

<name>?</name>

<value>?</value>

</parameter>

</flowInputs>

*<Central_IP> - the IP or hostname of your Central server

1. Add inputs in the InvokeMethod2 operation and set them as Constants (Assign from variable –Name1/Value1)

For example. Inspector -> Add Inputs -> Name1

Inspector -> Add Inputs -> Value1

1. runFlow operation -> Properties -> Add inputs (example - Name1 and Value1) – Constants (the same as in the InvokeMethod2) and this time provide the values needed

If you need more information I will can you an example about it. (it working)

Kind Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.