RaphAlv Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

hpoo 10.80 installation fails

whenever install central hpoo even by installer.bin or silent, there come tons of
space errors, but that seems not to be the issue, turns to 'df -h' can be seem
that /usr/central share has plenty of.
include the screengrabs to give a better impression.
-hpoo 10.80 version;
-red hat enterprise linux server release 7.4.
greetings
raphaelcentral_install_error_02.JPGcentral_install_error_01.JPG

0 Likes
7 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. csaunderson Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: hpoo 10.80 installation fails

The installer will attempt to unpack into /tmp or /var/tmp.

I believe that you can:

export IATEMPDIR=/usr/central/tmp

and then run the installer so that it won't attempt to use those temporary directories.

--Chris

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

@csaunderson wrote:

The installer will attempt to unpack into /tmp or /var/tmp.

I believe that you can:

export IATEMPDIR=/usr/central/tmp

and then run the installer so that it won't attempt to use those temporary directories.

--Chris

Hi Cris
could erase some files in /tmp and installation has progressed...
thank you very much!

Raphael

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. csaunderson Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

You could to that too!

I don't recall how big the installer is on Linux (we're a windows Central shop), so opted to go with an old trick I learned because of the InstallAnywhere that's in use.

Glad you're moving forward!

--Chris

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Sure, somehow the installation has moved forward... But now the database MySQL connection is not working, when entering the connection properties that fails with the error "Host .... is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server".
*This deploy is at same host, database and hpoo installation.
Follow the screencapture for a better impression
HpooMercedesInstalacao_01.JPGHpoo install database

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

the above problem was solved... by settings to new user and permissions to admin account
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Hi colleagues
after install hpoo central and resolving all database entities, by entering web application
url https://my_central_server:8443/oo at browser just says 'you are about to be redirect to hpoo web application'
and try reloading non-stop to none...

at /usr/central/oo/central/var/logs/general.log there come:
2019-03-12 13:45:39,593 [localhost-startStop-1] (ContextLoader.java:351) ERROR - Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'messageSource': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private com.hp.oo.i18n.repositories.FlowL10nDataRepository com.hp.oo.i18n.services.impl.DBBackedMessageSource.flowL10nDataRepository; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'flowL10nDataRepositoryImpl': Injection of persistence dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'hiloFactoryBean': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.dao.IncorrectResultSizeDataAccessException: Incorrect result size: expected 1, actual 3

at /usr/central/oo/central/var/logs/wrapper.log that is
INFO | jvm 1 | 2019/03/12 13:45:39 | org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'messageSource': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private com.hp.oo.i18n.repositories.FlowL10nDataRepository com.hp.oo.i18n.services.impl.DBBackedMessageSource.flowL10nDataRepository; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'flowL10nDataRepositoryImpl': Injection of persistence dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'hiloFactoryBean': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.dao.IncorrectResultSizeDataAccessException: Incorrect result size: expected 1, actual 3
0 Likes
naveenlingaraju Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hello,

Kindly check the central-wrapper.conf and the path configured for CENTRAL_HOME. There might be extra "/" which might cause this issue.

If present, kindly remove the extra "/" and restart the services.

Thanks

Naveen

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.