imthekrish Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

making scriplet output sensitive

Jump to solution

I have a javascriptlet which is returning an decrypted password which i use to query to my DB. I can see the decrypted password in the flow. I want to make it sensitive. How can i do that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: making scriplet output sensitive

Jump to solution

Hi,

What OO version are we talking about and also where is the scriptlet on the step itself or as a filter on a response?

Starting with 10.5x we have the option to mark a result as being sensitive (encrypted). If you use a scriptlet to assign the variable to context directly, then this complicates things.

Regards,

Vlad

2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi,

What OO version are we talking about and also where is the scriptlet on the step itself or as a filter on a response?

Starting with 10.5x we have the option to mark a result as being sensitive (encrypted). If you use a scriptlet to assign the variable to context directly, then this complicates things.

Regards,

Vlad

imthekrish Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for the reply. I saw u replied someone the same. Figured it out from there. Will try this out and let u know, should i see any issue with it. I'm pretty sure this should work.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.