Absent Member.. hpoo-user Absent Member..
Absent Member..

maximum number of characters for Run Script operation

Hi,

is there a possibility to increase the maximum number of characters for the script that is added as the value of the input script of this operation (/Library/Operations/Operating Systems/Windows/Services/Run Script)?

Regards,

Peter

Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: maximum number of characters for Run Script operation

Hello Peter,

Thanks for contacting HP Forum Support.

I am an Operarions Orchestration Support representative, I will be researching  and consulting with my OO Team according to your question.

On the other hand, I would like to know the next information:

HPOO Version

Content Pack Version

Please give me a bit more time and I will be back as soon as possible.
Thanks for your understanding.

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi Sussan,

thanks for the reply.

We're working on HPOO 9.07, base content pack version 9.0.7.63 and OO-SAS content pack version 9.0.9.

Regards,

Peter

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your quick response and provide me the information, so please let me consult with my OO Team, I will respond when I have the next step on this situation.

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Peter,

I hope you are great today.

After doing some tests and consult with my OO Team, regarding you request : maximum number of characters for Run Script operation, please take  a look at the following information:

You can verify this path that contains studio.properties, where you can see maximum number of characters.

C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Operations Orchestration\Studio\conf

On the other hand you can find this other Object that you could use without limitations.

I hope this information help you,

Best Regards,

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Sussan,

thanks for the advice. It's working now.

Regards,

Peter

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Peter,

I hope you are great today!

I am glad to heard that, there's one more piece of information that I'm going to need in order to finish with this Thread, so then could you please mark it as an Accepted Solution so that other members can benefit from this answer?And continue with the process of close this thread to you.

I apologize for the inconvenience & Thanks a lot.

Sussan Zamora

HPOO

“Regards,
Sussan Zamora
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.