Absent Member.. AlexGg Absent Member..
Absent Member..

maybe silly, but I'm looping...

What is the best way to determine what central server a flow execute on?

Ideally to be able find it in reports data.

Probably it could be the same question for RAS intance, but now I need it at least for the central server... 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Daniel_Linsley Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: maybe silly, but I'm looping...

What is the scenario?  Does the flow need to know this because the Central is clustered?

You could use the built-in Cmd operation (right click on a folder, New -> Operation -> Cmd) to execute a command locally on the central, "hostname" would return the hostname of the central for windows.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. AlexGg Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: maybe silly, but I'm looping...

Yes, exactly and even more - when OO architecture is more complicated - few DC and each of them clustered aka enterprise structure.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.