Frequent Contributor.. AlbertGinete Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

net.sf.freehost3270.client.TN3270Wrapper cannot be cast to com.hp.oo.content.actions.s3270.common.S3

Hi,

I tried using the 'Wait' Operation in 'IT Operations [1.3.0] > Library > Operations > TN3270 > Wait' and it fails with the following:

net.sf.freehost3270.client.TN3270Wrapper cannot be cast to com.hp.oo.content.actions.s3270.common.S3

Please help check or direct me how to correct it. I'm using the 'InputField' as 'waitCommand'

OO Version used is v10.6.

Thanks!
Albert Ginete

0 Likes
3 Replies
Frequent Contributor..

Re: net.sf.freehost3270.client.TN3270Wrapper cannot be cast to com.hp.oo.content.actions.s3270.commo

Any inputs please?

Thanks!

Albert Ginete

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: net.sf.freehost3270.client.TN3270Wrapper cannot be cast to com.hp.oo.content.actions.s3270.commo

Hi,

Just to make sure  you are using this operation in relation to a TN3270 mainframe while waiting for an event from the mainframe? If so you are using the operation with a correct session and on the relay server?

Regards,

Vlad

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor..

Hi Vlad!

Yes, I am using this operation in relation to a TN3270 mainframe.

I'm using it to wait for "InputField" to make sure that the previous command was already entered and done loading instead of setting a timeout.

I am also using a correct session name (from the output of the TN3270 "Connect" operation.

I hope the info above helps. 🙂

Regards,

Albert Ginete

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.