Absent Member.. RajeshSingh Absent Member..
Absent Member..

privateKeyFile usage

I noticed the "privateKeyFile" variable in the Remote Command operation in OO.

I see that it is a "path to private key file, relative to ICONCLUDE_HOME"

I'm assuming I can put a file where ever that location is.
Do I put my dsa/rsa private key in that file so I can access my host without requiring a password?

Does anyone know where I can find documentation on this, and other pre-defined variables, besides in the OO tool itself?

Thanks,

Total Newbie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. RajeshSingh Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: privateKeyFile usage

NM. I figured this one out myself.

0 Likes
kaming_1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello RajeshSingh,

Would you tell how to use the privateKeyFile variable? I am also interested to know.

Many thanks!

Henry

0 Likes
Koley Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HI Rajesh,

Can you please share the procedure how to use key without using username and password.

Thanks,

Mrinmoy

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.