Frequent Contributor.. Albert78 Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

properly display html tags in OO Central

Jump to solution

Hello,

I was wondering what if anything can be done to display HTML tags in OO Central.

I have created a simple flow with "Do Nothing" Operation. This flow has one input, and for user prompt for this input I put <h2>Please enter value</h2>

When I run this in OO Sutdio debugger, this is displayed as h2 tag. However, when I run this from OO Central it displays text <h2>Please enter value</h2> in normal text. This behavior is in mulptiplr browsers. How can I make it display as h2 tag?

thanks,

Albert.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Olman_Q_OO Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: properly display html tags in OO Central

Jump to solution

Can you please provide me the Base Content Pack version that your are using?

Thanks in advance,

Olman Guzman

Olman Guzman Quesada
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Albert I am not sure what might be wrong on your environment, I tested out in my own environment here and it worked for me. How many nodes does your environment have? Did you try doing the same test with different nodes in order to see if the behavior is replicated?

Regards

Olman Guzman

Olman Guzman Quesada

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Frequent Contributor..

Jump to solution

I have tried it on 2 separate Central servers with same result. If it helps, we are running 10.10 version.

thanks,

Albert Sheynkman

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Can you please provide me the Base Content Pack version that your are using?

Thanks in advance,

Olman Guzman

Olman Guzman Quesada

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks, I think this got resolved. I think our version of OO is too old for this.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.