Contributor.. komai00 Contributor..
Contributor..

"Get Call" is included during "SSH Shell"'s sessionId processing, the SSH session is down.

I found a problem that an SSH session will be disconnected if you include a "GetCall" operation in the "SSH Shell" process using session ID.

When processing SSH Shell and get call are executed consecutively, it occurs at random timing.
This event was confirmed when targeting multiple SSH servers. For example, CentOS 6.7, HP-UX 11i v3.
This problem occurs with almost 100% probability in my environment.
But, deleting "Get Call" from "SSH session"'s sessionId processing does not cause this problem.

The operations used are as follows.
 /Base [1.9.1]/Library/Operations/Remote Command Execution/SSH/v2.0/SSH Shell Logon
 /Base [1.9.1]/Library/Operations/Remote Command Execution/SSH/v2.0/SSH Shell
 /Base [1.9.1]/Library/Operations/Remote Command Execution/SSH/v2.0/SSH Shell Logoff
 /Base [1.9.1]/Library/Operations/Excel/Get Cell
 /Base [1.9.1]/Library/Utility Operations/Looping/Loop
My OO Version is 10.50.

Why does this problem occur?

image.png

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Contributor.. komai00 Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: "Get Call" is included during "SSH Shell"'s sessionId processing, the SSH se

If you do not specify the following input parameters of the "SSH Shell" step, the operation will be an error because the SSH session can not be used.
If the following input parameters are specified, SSH sessions are created one after another on the destination SSH server.
- host
- username
- password

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.