Absent Member.. maxpund Absent Member..
Absent Member..

"Read File" Operation error in HP OO Server (WIndows 2012 R2)

I need to read an excel file located in shared network mapping, with credencials.

I try with "Read file" operation but I cannot execute the flow because show me the following error:

I check in OO Studio and Central and both have the same Base Content Pack 1.5.3.

All the operations included  in "Base / Operations / File System / Windows Only" folder, show the same error.

The OO Server is Windows 2012 R2. 

Does anybody knows why not executed operations in this folder?

Regards, Maxi

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: "Read File" Operation error in HP OO Server (WIndows 2012 R2)

Hello Maxi,

Thank you for contacting HPE Forum support.

Regarding your request when you are trying to run the flow:

Are you running it as administrator?

HP solution Version?

HP OO Version?

When we are talking about Read File operation, please try deleting a flow transition and rewire it, save the flow and verify if the issue is gone.

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.