Established Member.. scottawhite
Established Member..

scheduleFlow operation "path not found" error

Hi experts,

On OO 9.07, I am attempting to use the scheduleFlow operation which has been created by pointing the Web Services Wizard to OO WSDL defs.  I want to  schedule flows with complex schedules (3rd saturday of the month, etc...) therefore I used the wswizard to import the operations.

I have been trying to schedule a simple flow (with no inputs) to verify the scheduleFlow operation inputs.

However, I keep getting the following error:

path not found: '7b5c7710-f364-4a53-a5d6-3d5b6e1359af'  

<soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">ns1:Execution</faultcode><faultstring>Failure: An execution error took place. Please see log file for details.

path not found: '7b5c7710-f364-4a53-a5d6-3d5b6e1359af'</faultstring>........httpResult=INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR;sessionId=iconclude8575891140146333590;pageLoadTimeInMs=0;resultText=GENERAL_ERROR;URL=https://....../PAS/services/WSCentralService;}

The UUID after the "path not found"  is the flowUuid which I supplied to the scheduleFlow operation and it matches the flow I want to execute.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Scott W.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: scheduleFlow operation "path not found" error

Hello Scott,

I am an Operations Orchestration Support representative, I will be researching according to your issue.

Please give me a bit more time and I will be back as soon as possible, by the moment could you please to check the next information regarding scheduleFlow:

This operation will always fail if you are running it from Studio and do not have the following properties set in your

studioContext.xml file under <property name="properties">:
<prop key="dharma.scheduler.enabled">true</prop>
<prop key="dharma.scheduler.host">localhost</prop>
<prop key="dharma.scheduler.port">19443</prop>
<prop key="dharma.scheduler.proto">https</prop>
<prop key="dharma.scheduler.roles">ROLE_LEVEL_THREE,ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR</prop>

(This property must be set manually of any studio machine using these operations.)
It can also fail if you are running from Central and do not have the properties set in your central.properties file.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sussan Zamora

Hp-OO

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
Established Member.. scottawhite
Established Member..

Hi Sussan,   I made sure those properties were set adn still get the "path not found" error.

Have you tried the scheduleFlow opertaion once imported?  does it work for you?

thx

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Sussan_Z_OO Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello Scott,
I hope you are great today.

I have noticed after research, I did some tests and consults with my OO Team, that you have enough information to open a ticket, so this thread needs more researches, tests and with this post we can start an investigation with a new ticket, please open an Operations Orchestration Support Case and refer this thread.

PS: Please provide all information to engineer in charge of your case (screen shots, Logs, A copy flow etc...) and we will able to help you more deeply with this issue.

Kind Regards & waiting your answer.
Sussan Zamora

“Regards,
If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given
Sussan Zamora
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.