Highlighted
Tony Okusanya Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

scriptletResponse not available in Scriptlet

Greetings all

I had a flow that was migrated from OO 9.07 to 10.60. In the scriptlet tab of one of its sub-flows I had the following scriptlet

switch (scriptletResponse) {
case "success":
break;
case "failure":
scriptletContext.put( "alert", "CRITICAL" );
scriptletContext.put( "message", "Automation Script failed on host ");
scriptletContext.put( "_finalStatus", "false");
scriptletContext.put( "failedStep", "GetClusterType");
break;
default:
}

this worked fine in OO9 however in OO 10 it seems like I cant access the scriptletResponse (success or failure) value in a scriptlet.

I am using the above to set a few variables based on the response of the subflow.

Any ideas on why this changed in version 10 

FYI I can in a scriptlet set the value of scriptletResponse but I just need to be able to get the actual response of the subflow when its done in the context of the scriptle.

0 Likes
2 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: scriptletResponse not available in Scriptlet

You might need to provide more details to it.

It just played a little bit and it works ok on my side, thus able to use scriptletResponse.

Screenshot_59.pngScreenshot_58.pngScreenshot_57.png

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.. Rugbyfan Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: scriptletResponse not available in Scriptlet

Looks like you get a response when  scriptlet that runs in the Main Flow ,  however when it runs on a Sub Flow step ends up with a null value.

someone running oo 10.50 is experiencing this issue as well.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.