Absent Member.. Alyona Absent Member..
Absent Member..

upgrade HPOO 9.07 -> 10.50.

Hello,

I would like to make upgrade HPOO 9.07 -> 10.50. I would like all the scheduled flows to be running on 9.07 environment during upgrade and make the upgrade without any impact to the client.

Is it possible to upgrade the platform without impact/downtime? Or should I use the instructions for new installation and then use content upgrade utility to upgrade flows from 9 to 10 and then import them to the new environment?

Thank you for your help.

Olena

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. TimCrockett Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: upgrade HPOO 9.07 -> 10.50.

I think an in place upgrade is impactful and would cause interuption to the workload.  Especially if there is content that needs to be fixed before it will run properly.

Some advantages of a new 10.x install are:

• You are starting from a clean slate
  • You can migrate only the content you need and leave older, unused stuff behind
  • You can schedule a cutover to the new environment AND/OR
  • You can perform a phased cutover to the new environment over time

Some disadvantages:

• More effort to setup a brand new environment
  • Potential issues with firewalls or other network connectivity
0 Likes
michalhugim Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: upgrade HPOO 9.07 -> 10.50.

Hi,

Just to add to the good reply above -

This a good reference that gives you a full overview of the upgrade process from OO 9 to OO 10.: https://hpln.hpe.com/page/upgrade-oo-9-oo-10

Good luck

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.