Respected Contributor.. hpooStudent Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

using AD disable user operator

hi i am new to this operator and not familar with the description provded by has anyone used it before and able to help on this? in the list its indicated userFullName, there is no such AD attribute on AD like to chekc if anyone know what is "userFullName" refering to ? i am thinking it might be userPrincipalName or  cn in AD. 

Anyone whom have used this can share with me a tip or two thanks in advance.

disable user.png

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: using AD disable user operator

Hi,

The userFullName input reffers most likely (as seen from the description) to the username of the user you want to disable. Keep in mind that inputs on the operation don't necessarily reffer to the exact AD properties/atributes names. In this case it was most likely reffered to as such in order to avoid confusion with the username input with which you login to the AD.

Regards,

Vlad

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.