Abdulraheman Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

vCenter VMWARE ip allocation in CSA

Dear All,

I am using vcenter compute simple deploy VMWare vCenter Compute 15.07 OO flows to deploy VMs.

I am using the standard Compute Deploy design which comes with the standard installation of CSA 4.5

Now i am not able to assign IPs. How the IPs can be assigned to the VMs created.

In the advance search there is propsPathset which has guest.ipAddress but i am not aware where to set.

Requesting to please help how i can assign IPs to the VMs deploying

0 Likes
1 Reply
scuda20 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: vCenter VMWARE ip allocation in CSA

Do a search in this forum, some time ago I posted a customization spec example. If you want to statically set them you will need to track your IP's somehow and then provide that via a customization spec. If you want to do it dynamically, you will need to use DHCP or some COTS tool like Infoblocks sp?.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.