Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
riha Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Orbix failed to prepare

Hi

my jdk is 1.6 and i installed  it before install Orbix 6.3.3

and i append windows 7 to platform_env_config.xml

then run itconfigure and recieve this error:

STARTING TO DEPLOY: domain sample on host reyhan-PC
COPY RESOURCES C:\Orbix\asp\6.3\templates\etc\admin TO C:\Orbix\etc\domains\sample
COPY RESOURCES C:\Orbix\asp\6.3\templates\etc\log4j TO C:\Orbix\etc\domains\sample
STARTING TO PREPARE: iona_services.management
ERROR: ERROR: could not load java_server: Using configuration scope of "iona_services.management", failed to open shared library; configuration variable "plugins:java_server:shlib_name" is set to "it_java_server". Run with environment variable IT_SHLIB_VERBOSE set to 1 for more information.
FAILED TO PREPARE: service exited with value: 99
FAILED TO DEPLOY: domain sample on host reyhan-PC
Failed to prepare service iona_services.management: exit value 99.
The following errors were reported by the service:

ERROR: could not load java_server: Using configuration scope of "iona_services.management", failed to open shared library; configuration variable "plugins:java_server:shlib_name" is set to "it_java_server". Run with environment variable IT_SHLIB_VERBOSE set to 1 for more information.

i dont know, what to do i now.please help me,

thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: Orbix failed to prepare

This appears to be a duplicate of this thread:

community.microfocus.com/.../16156.aspx

Pat already advised that Orbix 6.3.3 is not supported on Windows 7 and recommended that you should upgrade to the latest version if you are under support.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.