Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Address Book - GroupWise 6.5

I'm trying to create a new Group from Address Book. But when completed and click on the new group created, it's blank. Here's what I did, opened Address Book, click on "New", selected "Group" and named it, clicked on "Add" and dragged who I want in that group. Clicked "ok" twice and the new group shows up but when I click on it it's empty. I followed this step from the Help menu, is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Address Book - GroupWise 6.5

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:36:01 +0000, benromero wrote:

> I'm trying to create a new Group from Address Book.

This is a chat-only group, no support. Please post your question to the
groupwise.6x.clients forum.

--
Joe
Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.