Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
5313 views

Bring Boomer Back!!!!

Ok, I've decided that I'd really prefer not to live in a Boomerless NCC.
I've been harassing him all day in email and I think you all should do
the same! All you "Friends of Boomer" dig out his email address and
send him a message (or 20) letting him know how much he's missed!

Travis
Labels (1)
0 Likes
51 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!

Put his address here and he will soon be getting all the emails he can
handle!


"Travis" <tjmduke_remove_me@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:%0Qjj.21390$k06.16693@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> Ok, I've decided that I'd really prefer not to live in a Boomerless NCC.
> I've been harassing him all day in email and I think you all should do the
> same! All you "Friends of Boomer" dig out his email address and send him
> a message (or 20) letting him know how much he's missed!
>
> Travis



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!

Yeah, notice I didn't go quite that far.....

Craig wrote:
> Put his address here and he will soon be getting all the emails he can
> handle!
>
>
> "Travis" <tjmduke_remove_me@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:%0Qjj.21390$k06.16693@kovat.provo.novell.com...
>> Ok, I've decided that I'd really prefer not to live in a Boomerless NCC.
>> I've been harassing him all day in email and I think you all should do the
>> same! All you "Friends of Boomer" dig out his email address and send him
>> a message (or 20) letting him know how much he's missed!
>>
>> Travis

>
>

0 Likes
islander Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!

Travis:

Excellent endeavor. And for those who might not have the time to look
up his email address, they can post here and someone will forward the
posts to him. : )

--
Susan
Novell Community Chat Moderator

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_rules.html
http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site

Susan Novell Community Chat Moderator http://forums.novell.com/faq.php?faq=novfor#faq_rules http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!

Put his email address right here! What's the worst that could happen?!?!?!
"Susan" <nscv.sysop.susan@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
news:Wx3kj.21704$k06.17651@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> Travis:
>
> Excellent endeavor. And for those who might not have the time to look
> up his email address, they can post here and someone will forward the
> posts to him. : )
>
> --
> Susan
> Novell Community Chat Moderator
>
> http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_rules.html
> http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site



0 Likes
islander Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!


> What's the worst that could happen?!?!?!


He could redirect all of his email to you. : )

--
Susan
Novell Community Chat Moderator

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_rules.html
http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site

Susan Novell Community Chat Moderator http://forums.novell.com/faq.php?faq=novfor#faq_rules http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!

He has my real email too!
"Susan" <nscv.sysop.susan@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
news:Pvmkj.22074$k06.2234@kovat.provo.novell.com...
>
>> What's the worst that could happen?!?!?!

>
> He could redirect all of his email to you. : )
>
> --
> Susan
> Novell Community Chat Moderator
>
> http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_rules.html
> http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site


0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!

Susan;

They could call me, and I could just TELL them my email addy....
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!

Boomer said,


> They could call me, and I could just TELL them my email addy....


We could call you several things Boomer, but friend seems to work the best.
Welcome back!

--
Lindsey
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!

Welcome back!

Thank you, my friend 😉

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!

Boomer said,

> Welcome back!
>
> Thank you, my friend 😉


Now spill the beans, whats been happening?

--
Lindsey
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!

Since he's working for the Army now, he can tell you, but then he'll have to
kill you.......

;-}

--
Brent

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"


"Lindsey Johnstone" <ljohnstoneno@spammyrealbox.com> wrote in message
news:lBvkj.22166$k06.5468@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> Boomer said,
>
>> Welcome back!
>>
>> Thank you, my friend 😉

>
> Now spill the beans, whats been happening?
>
> --
> Lindsey



0 Likes
islander Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!

<G>

--
Susan
Novell Community Chat Moderator

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_rules.html
http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site

Susan Novell Community Chat Moderator http://forums.novell.com/faq.php?faq=novfor#faq_rules http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site
0 Likes
islander Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!

Yes, that would work, too, Boomer. Did you see the post about the pasta
machine on sale? I've no idea if it still is, though...: )

--
Susan
Novell Community Chat Moderator

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_rules.html
http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site

Susan Novell Community Chat Moderator http://forums.novell.com/faq.php?faq=novfor#faq_rules http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Bring Boomer Back!!!!

Boomer
> They could call me, and I could just TELL them my email addy....


Or you could appear on Facebook a little more often 😉

Michael
--
"This is the curse of Jeff Murdoch. I meet the woman of my dreams and I
can't take my trousers off."
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.