Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Common answers

That's merely "medieval". But then again, I'm used to dealing with a
culture that still has members who consider the invasion of the old
country by Kubilai Khan in the 13th Century as something that happened
just recently and still consider the Mongols a threat to civilized
society. 😉

MichaelC wrote:

> Anything that goes back to the 14th century is pretty ancient to me 😛

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Common answers

Dan
> That's merely "medieval". But then again, I'm used to dealing with a
> culture that still has members who consider the invasion of the old
> country by Kubilai Khan in the 13th Century as something that happened
> just recently and still consider the Mongols a threat to civilized
> society. 😉


That, and the fact that you're older than dirt <vbg>

Michael
--
"This is the curse of Jeff Murdoch. I meet the woman of my dreams and I
can't take my trousers off."

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Common answers

Very historical dirt. 😉

MichaelC wrote:

>
> That, and the fact that you're older than dirt <vbg>
>
> Michael

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Common answers

Dan
> Very historical dirt. 😉


Oh yes, pre-historic in fact 😉

Michael
--
"This is the curse of Jeff Murdoch. I meet the woman of my dreams and I
can't take my trousers off."
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Common answers

I like to think of it as "proto-archaic", it sounds more erudite that
way. 😉

MichaelC wrote:
> Dan
>> Very historical dirt. 😉

>
> Oh yes, pre-historic in fact 😉
>
> Michael

0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Common answers

Dan
> I like to think of it as "proto-archaic", it sounds more erudite that
> way. 😉


LOL - yeah, I guess it does <g>

Michael
--
"This is the curse of Jeff Murdoch. I meet the woman of my dreams and I
can't take my trousers off."
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.