Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Gegenverkehr.jpg (opposing traffic), anybody having a better resolution handy? [file]

Hi.

I just hit on this funny photo composition -- it's quite a bad quality.

Anybody out there having a better quality copy of it?

Regards, Rudi.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.

Re: Gegenverkehr.jpg (opposing traffic), anybody having a better resolution handy? [file]

Rudolf Thilo wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I just hit on this funny photo composition -- it's quite a bad quality.
>
> Anybody out there having a better quality copy of it?

pic has been around for awhile. I don't think there are many good copies.
Find on on images.google.com and do Find Similar and More Sizes. They are
look about the same quality to me. Might be just as easy to photoshop/gimp
your own photo (find a nicer one that is similar with the pilots and add the
oncoming plane).

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Re: Gegenverkehr.jpg (opposing traffic), anybody having a better resolution handy? [file]

Hi.

>pic has been around for awhile. I don't think there are many good copies.
>Find on on images.google.com and do Find Similar and More Sizes. They are
>look about the same quality to me.

That's what I did and why I asked here, because I didn't find anyone with better
quality. Mine was a local copy from a very old hard disk, from "C:\data\fun\..."

Regards, Rudi.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.