Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
2146 views

I hate dreams

Three times I've dreamed of someone walking away from me and three times
I've been told those people are moving away. My dreams are nightmares
and my nightmares become reality.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
12 Replies
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I hate dreams

Before going to bed think of numbers ....................................
lottery numbers.

"Matthew" <systemRemovEtyrant@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:5XI4m.1454$r8.170@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> Three times I've dreamed of someone walking away from me and three times
> I've been told those people are moving away. My dreams are nightmares and
> my nightmares become reality.



0 Likes
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I hate dreams

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 14:27:13 +0000, Matthew wrote:

> Three times I've dreamed of someone walking away from me and three times
> I've been told those people are moving away. My dreams are nightmares
> and my nightmares become reality.


Mr. Reznor what have you done with Matthew?



--
Joe
Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I hate dreams

Matthew wrote:
> Three times I've dreamed of someone walking away from me and three times
> I've been told those people are moving away. My dreams are nightmares
> and my nightmares become reality.


how much do you charge to dream about my ex-wife walking away? 🙂
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I hate dreams

Joseph Marton wrote:
> Mr. Reznor what have you done with Matthew?


I buried him under nine inches of nails after giving him the perfect drug.
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I hate dreams

Ha. I've tried that one already. I'm always one number off. I think
somebodies doping my wheaties.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I hate dreams

David Howe wrote:
> how much do you charge to dream about my ex-wife walking away? 🙂


No. Then she might walk my way.
0 Likes
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I hate dreams

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:50:00 +0000, Matthew wrote:

> I buried him under nine inches of nails after giving him the perfect
> drug.


Ok, so Matthew is back. It was cool when you let him borrow your
keyboard to type the line, "My dreams are nightmares and my nightmares
become reality."



--
Joe
Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I hate dreams

Joseph Marton wrote:
> Ok, so Matthew is back. It was cool when you let him borrow your
> keyboard to type the line, "My dreams are nightmares and my nightmares
> become reality."


Well, don't tell anybody, but I really am tent reznoir. 😛
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I hate dreams

Sounds like a poetic version of Jay....he of, "RIP MY hopes and Dreams"
fame.


"Joseph Marton" <jmarton@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message
news:l%L4m.1520$r8.1239@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:50:00 +0000, Matthew wrote:
>
>> I buried him under nine inches of nails after giving him the perfect
>> drug.

>
> Ok, so Matthew is back. It was cool when you let him borrow your
> keyboard to type the line, "My dreams are nightmares and my nightmares
> become reality."
>
>
>
> --
> Joe
> Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I hate dreams

Craig wrote:
> Sounds like a poetic version of Jay....he of, "RIP MY hopes and Dreams"
> fame.


I didn't really think it was all that poetic. Besides my hopes and
dreams are still intact.

Like, I'm hoping to buy my first house this year. 😄

I'm actually annoyingly optimistic. 😄
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I hate dreams

I'll sell you mine for 800K
"Matthew" <systemRemovEtyrant@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ZDO4m.1631$r8.1136@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> Craig wrote:
>> Sounds like a poetic version of Jay....he of, "RIP MY hopes and Dreams"
>> fame.

>
> I didn't really think it was all that poetic. Besides my hopes and dreams
> are still intact.
>
> Like, I'm hoping to buy my first house this year. 😄
>
> I'm actually annoyingly optimistic. 😄



0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: I hate dreams

In terms of my town that's a mansion on a hill overlooking the city, but
just outside the city limits sitting on 100 acres of prime land.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.